Towering book storage and display.
With minimalist styling and simplicity of construction, Mode retains all the functionality you require from a shelving system for your study areas. Sturdy steel components for assured storage, Mode is designed to be easily reconfigured and upgraded in the future as your space requirements change.
- Manufactured in the UK and Certificated to BS 4875-7:2006, BS4875-8:1998 for strength, stability and durability
- Single and double-sided bays in a choice of heights
- Available in a choice of colours, the epoxy powder coating of the shelves and frame features Dupont Activecoat® antibacterial coating and provides a slip-resistant surface, perfect for book presentation
- Uprights manufactured of 2mm roll-formed thick steel of 40x20mm section
- Shelves are easily adjusted at 25mm height spacings to adapt to your stock requirements with a maximum shelf-to-shelf clearance of 330mm. Shelves feature a 20mm plain front, book support rail, acrylic backstop and are designed to carry a load up to 60Kg
- Options within the system include display shelves, conversion brackets to change a flat shelf to display and book supports. Acrylic end panels and browser boxes sold separately, available to special order